Monday 19 December 2011

Another day in the office (home)

Another day in the office.

Wake up, feed the kids, dress the kids, kiss hubby goodbye, clean the house, have coffee with friends, play with kids, clean kids, cook dinner, sit on the couch in a heap.

Sounds like a good day, right?

Well, it should have been.  Its the sort of day I always wanted as a Mum.  The perfect life.

But today, again, it felt like something was missing.  Today it just did not seem the same. 

I don't know what it is.

I don't know whats missing.

Some little part of me has slowly disappeared into nothing over the past few years.  Now I am a Mum, a wife, a friend but I'm not sure who I am to me.

If I sat myself down in a room with no windows, who would I be?
How would I describe myself?

I don't know.

But I really want to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment